IBM Watson Campaign Automation
The digital marketing automation system IBM Watson Campaign Automation puts an end to the loss of customer data for the marketing world. Watson Campaign Automation, the cognitive IBM marketing technology that provides ways to deliver the best campaign for customers with artificial intelligence, cognitive computing systems, behavioral marketing, and marketing automation on a single platform.
With the right targeting at the right time, you can create point-to-point campaigns based on your customers location, needs and behavior via web, email, mobile applications and social channels. LuckyEye provides all the support you need to integrate IBM Watson Campaign Automation marketing technology into you company or your mark.
Personal Customer Journey Time!
How to make a successful digital marketing campaign?
What is Analytic’s position in the campaign setting?
All the answers you know are about to change!
While the customer experience changes, marketing strategies are changing accordingly too. Each customer can request separate service sor products according to their needs. For marketing professionals, it is a competitive advantage to connect and interact with consumers in the most appropriate digital channel. While personalized customer experience providing services according to your customers’ expectations, interests and sales targets, marketing also plays a role in communication channels with customers. Watson Campaign Automation created by IBM; artificial intelligence based cognitive competencies, marketing automation and analytics elements to deliver a revolutionary approach to marketing professionals.
IBM Watson Campaign Automation is Changing the Rules of Marketing!
Drive to insights lightening fast with Watson on your team. Use insights to optimize campaigns, messages and offers. By doing your job faster, you’ll have more time to be creative and strategic.
Start by stepping into the digital age of cognitive marketing by asking yourself the following questions in the direction of your marketing strategies!
- Can you use your marketing data correctly?
- How well do you know your customers?
- Do you have any difficulty with reading your marketing data?
- What is your customer’s interest?
- Which pages do your customers visit? (and why?)
- What are the habits and behaviors of your customers?
- Which campaigns interesting for your customers?
- Do you have a problem with analyzing the behavior of your customers separately for marketing your company?
- Do you have difficulty seeing and interpreting purchase preferences hidden within the data?
- Do you deliver the right message at the right time, in the right place, according to the given information?